Boars Head Meat Commercials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Does anyone else hear these commercials on the radio? Every time I hear the guy who I assume is old with the gravely voice talking about their cold cuts I get turned off. I mean it sounds like he is spitting as he talks so in my mind I have an image of some old guy spitting all over the cold cut display at my supermarket. :(

You are better off. I am not saying I believe this guy is spitting over all the Boar Head meats but for a commercial I can't believe not one person reviewing the commercial said "You know though, it sounds like this guy has a mouth full of saliva and is spitting. Is this a good thing for selling food?"

Boar's Head is good stuff.
The only commercials that bug me nowadays are the ones from free credit report dot com, on TV. I can't mute it fast enough.

You are better off. I am not saying I believe this guy is spitting over all the Boar Head meats but for a commercial I can't believe not one person reviewing the commercial said "You know though, it sounds like this guy has a mouth full of saliva and is spitting. Is this a good thing for selling food?"

Dude I'm with you

Other cold cut companies cut corners with their meats
Boards Head must have made theirs in marketing/advertising

Sounds like the Carvel Ice cream man

Dude I'm with you

Other cold cut companies cut corners with their meats
Boards Head must have made theirs in marketing/advertising

Sounds like the Carvel Ice cream man

Exactly, I never wanted to eat their stuff either because of him.

Back