Bmc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Ok, I know what BMC means but I cant for the life of me figure out what the hell it means. This will probably turn into another "what does swmbo" mean thread but maybe someone will actually tell me. Its been bugging the sheet out of me.

Ok, I know what BMC means but I cant for the life of me figure out what the hell it means.
Deep dude deep. Like you know what it stands for but like what does it really mean. What does BMC really STAND FOR, what does it it represent. idk man
Boobs
Mandatory
Clean

NOPE NO CAN DO...Just becasue you joined fightclub and didn't search for the answer before posting...we get to f with you..

Building More Coffins...

How the hell would I be able to find something about that in a search? The answer might be 1 out of every 1000 times its posted. :drunk:

wow... this is on its 2nd page in under 10 minutes.... everyone must have been REALLY bored.

Almost 3rd page now. I keep clicking "New Posts" and this thread won't leave the top.

Balls May Collide (ouch)

ok, i might as well get in this and haze myself (if thats even possible)

Beer Makes Children

Back