• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann TopTier System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dermotstratton

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Top Tier System with three burners. It has done me well for the past 4 years, but I'm moving into a new house and this will not fit. I am looking only to sell the Top Tier system. I also have the Tower of Power (with pump) and can pair it with the system if interested.

I am holding onto the Boilmakers for my electric brewery conversion, but this system will get you up and running with a very nicely controlled propane system for those interested.

This system retails for >$2200 before tax and shipping, so if you are interested please use that price as a reference point. Willing to consider reasonable offers, but please don't lowball.

Shipping probably won't make sense for this, so I'm looking for local pickup only. I'm based in SF Bay Area.

Back