• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Blichmann Top Tier for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aclockworkblue

Reaction score
I am selling my Blichmann Top Tier unit. Brewed on it a few times but I reluctantly need to get rid of it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Don't know what is included with this Top Tier unit, but I would probably give you $125 for it at least (but it is only fair to give mux dibs on it if you were willing to sell it that low). I can pick it up as well, and I will be in the schaumburg area later tonight. Got any pics to show what is included or the condition?

If you seriously want to sell this, you may want to try following the guidlines and at least post a price or you may just get more lowball EAC type responses from people like me. For the right price, I may actually be interested in this system, especially if it contains the right options.

Here's a pictures of the Top Tier. The base includes: legs, main support post, 3 pairs of shelf arms (to support the burners/shelves), regulator, wheel kit and hardware. The price is negotiable so lets say $450

TTphoto1.jpg

Do you still have it? I'll try to talk hubby out of $250

radiant-designer said:
Wow with all those low ball offers, I was going to offer $350 and thought that was too low, I didnt want to insult the seller.

-__-

radiant-designer said:
Wow with all those low ball offers, I was going to offer $350 and thought that was too low, I didnt want to insult the seller.

New, for what he is selling, they are about $525. This is used, so $350-400 would be a fair price in my mind, but that is between buyer and seller to determine. A few of the lowball offers (like mine) were because there was no initial price listed (like the rules say there should be) and an incomplete description of what was included. Because the stand was brewed on, I would have thought that there may have been burner(s) or shelves included, but that is not the case. Had there been, I probably would have come back with a real offer. But I don't want to spend another $300+ on the parts to make it work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back