• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Blichmann Top Tier Brewing Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkananen

Reaction score
I'm selling my dream homebrewing setup. Life has gotten too busy with 3 kids growing up for me to get full use out of it.

$1400

Included:
  • Blichmann Top Tier brewing stand
  • 2 Blichmann Top Tier burners
  • 1 mash tun shelf
  • 1 accessory shelf
  • 1 Blichmann Therminator plate chiller
  • 1 Chugger pump
  • Gas manifold
  • Switch box
  • Silicone hoses
  • All connections are camlock fittings from brewhardware.com
  • 1-10 gallon cooler mash tun with high quality mesh manifold
  • 2-15 gallon stainless steel kettles with ball valves, sight glasses, thermometers, and dip tubes
  • 1 hop spider
  • 1 mash paddle

I did a lot of research when putting this setup together. It includes top-of-the-line fittings and is really designed to make brewing easy and fun while also allowing for a high degree of control. It works really well for both 5-gallon and 10-gallon all-grain batches.

I have this set up as a two-tier system with two burners and one shelf for a mash tun. I have my HLT on the top tier to allow for a gravity drain into my cooler mash tun. Blichmann Top Tier burners are mounted for the HLT and for the boil burner. These are all plumbed with a black iron manifold for hook-up to a propane tank. I do have the natural gas adapter as well which I will throw in. The burners are super quiet and have a high 72,000 BTU output. I have a Chugger in-line pump mounted for recirculation and for chilling. It is fitted with camlock disconnects which are perfectly designed to work with the boil kettles, pump, and chillers. I have a switch box mounted on the stand itself which powers the pump and has an outlet for other accessories. I have an accessory stand mounted in the middle to hold beer, hops, thermometer, etc. I also have a Blichmann Therminator plate chiller mounted on the stand which is plumbed with camlock disconnects and a thermometer T so chill temperature is easy to see. The pump and chiller work super well to recirculate and cool down quickly.

The Mash tun is a 10 gallon cooler with a high strength mesh manifold and ball valve. The two boil kettles are high quality stainless steel and each hold 15 gallons and have been fitted with sight glasses, thermometers, dip tubes, and ball valves from brewhardware.com. They also have camlock fittings which make the system work really well together.

I will include a mash paddle and hop spider with the setup. Cost of the setup is well over the $1400 price. I will consider driving up to 60 miles from Cincinnati for those out of the area.

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    817.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    968.7 KB · Views: 248
I'm selling my dream homebrewing setup. Life has gotten too busy with 3 kids growing up for me to get full use out of it.

$1000

Included:
  • Blichmann Top Tier brewing stand
  • 2 Blichmann Top Tier burners
  • 1 mash tun shelf
  • 1 accessory shelf
  • 1 Blichmann Therminator plate chiller
  • 1 Chugger pump
  • Gas manifold
  • Switch box
  • Silicone hoses
  • All connections are camlock fittings from brewhardware.com
  • 1-10 gallon cooler mash tun with high quality mesh manifold
  • 2-15 gallon stainless steel kettles with ball valves, sight glasses, thermometers, and dip tubes
  • 1 hop spider
  • 1 mash paddle

I did a lot of research when putting this setup together. It includes top-of-the-line fittings and is really designed to make brewing easy and fun while also allowing for a high degree of control. It works really well for both 5-gallon and 10-gallon all-grain batches.

I have this set up as a two-tier system with two burners and one shelf for a mash tun. I have my HLT on the top tier to allow for a gravity drain into my cooler mash tun. Blichmann Top Tier burners are mounted for the HLT and for the boil burner. These are all plumbed with a black iron manifold for hook-up to a propane tank. I do have the natural gas adapter as well which I will throw in. The burners are super quiet and have a high 72,000 BTU output. I have a Chugger in-line pump mounted for recirculation and for chilling. It is fitted with camlock disconnects which are perfectly designed to work with the boil kettles, pump, and chillers. I have a switch box mounted on the stand itself which powers the pump and has an outlet for other accessories. I have an accessory stand mounted in the middle to hold beer, hops, thermometer, etc. I also have a Blichmann Therminator plate chiller mounted on the stand which is plumbed with camlock disconnects and a thermometer T so chill temperature is easy to see. The pump and chiller work super well to recirculate and cool down quickly.

The Mash tun is a 10 gallon cooler with a high strength mesh manifold and ball valve. The two boil kettles are high quality stainless steel and each hold 15 gallons and have been fitted with sight glasses, thermometers, dip tubes, and ball valves from brewhardware.com. They also have camlock fittings which make the system work really well together.

I will include a mash paddle and hop spider with the setup. Cost of the setup is well over the $1000 price. I will consider driving up to 60 miles from Cincinnati for those out of the area.

Bump for price drop.

Wow. Sounds like a great deal of time went into making your setup, wish I could be the one to take that off your hands. Alas, I am not. Good luck

Back