• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Blichmann Top Tier, Blichmann Pots, Blichmann Top Tier 10 gallon setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praiodan

Reaction score
Recently moved, and don't have room for my 10 gallon system any longer. I've got a Top Tier Stand, 15 gallon Blichamnn Mash Tun w/ false bottom, 20 Gallon Blichmann Boil Kettle and Tower of Power with flow meter.

Also included - Upgraded March pump attached to stand, Thermonater, Auto Sparge.

System is setup for propane, works and looks great. Would need to be in Washington and available to come pick it up.

I've got a number of hoses and connections that comes with the system as extras. Not interested in parting anything out. Will follow up with some pictures once I get everything unpacked.

$1250 OBO

upload_2019-7-19_14-22-17.png

What do you have for a HLT in this system? It's hard to tell from the pic.

Also where in Washington are you located?

Latest posts

Back