• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Blichmann Therminator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sold 4/12

As part of a recent Craig's list lot purchase I have an extra Blichmann Therminator. No reason I can justify having three of them, so this one is for sale. I have flushed/backflushed it with hot PBW for several hours, then flushed with hot water, and finally baked it for four hours, then flushed it again.

$125 includes shipping.

IMG_0434[1].jpg

IMG_0435[1].jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in this. While flushing did you notice anything wrong with it? Leaking or anything?

I did not find anything wrong with it. There is an ever so slight dent on one corner but that's it. No water was coming out of the water side while I was flushing the wort side back and forth.

Sweet. Not trying to sound anal but did you flush any water through the water side and see of there were any leeks through when flushing the water out of the wort side? Also what payments do you accept?

Back