• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Rims Rocket attachment 220v

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firehole

Reaction score
New, in the box, is the Electric Recirculation Heater set up for a Blichmann "Rims Rocket". "Rims Rocket" not included.
The RIMS-Rocket operates with 3500 W, 240V and ultra low watt density in order to perform optimally in your RIMS system. It features a "plug and play" 12-foot long factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end and a removable plug on the other end, making it easy to clean because there are no dangling cords attached to the side of your heater. Best of all, the ultra low watt density ensures that you’ll never scorch your mash during the heating process!
Features:
  • The RIMS-Rockettm heating element is 3500 W, 240V, ultra low watt density and is engineered to perform optimally in your RIMS system
  • Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your heater and the terminal pins are spray-down capable!
  • The RIMS-Rockettm includes a "plug and play" 12ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
  • Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!)
PM me if you would like a photo. It's this thing here:https://www.morebeer.com/products/blichmann-rims-rocket-240v.html.

Would take $100 for it.

cheers,

Is this $100 shipped? If not, where are you located and/or any idea shipping cost to Houston?
$100 Sans shipping. Looks like it would be $15-$20 dollars. Most likely 2 day ground. I would be happy to take it to the Post Office first thing Monday, purchase a shipping label and let you know how much it is for shipping. I was hoping to use paypal. If the money was deposited Monday, I could ship it Monday, which would mean you would most likely have it by Wednesday. LMK

Yes, it is still available. Livingston, MT. $14-$20 approx for shipping most places in lower 48.

Back