• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Blichmann LTE tower of power stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waldo911

Reaction score
Brand new- it's the one that comes with the BrewEasy system, I just upgraded to larger (and more expensive one).

Hey all, as you read it, I have a NEW Blichmann tower stand (without pump). It's the one that comes with the BrewEasy system- It has never been used I just upgraded to the larger and more expensive system.

I'm in the Portland/Metro area, or can ship. Direct from Blichmann is 275 + shipping.

selling for $200. I'll pay shipping too!

thanks

Here's a stock picture. The one I have is not assembled- like it says "new" and in the box. Doesn not have the pump, but has assembly to attach it.

breweasy_turnkey_blichmann.jpg

Yes it works with electric- it's just the stand and not the controller module, but the controller module also works with electric.

Latest posts

Back