• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Blichmann Hellfire floor burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slingkong

Reaction score
Purchased in March 2017 for $150 and used about a half dozen time. I'll include the 10 gal. Bayou Classic kettle if desired. $75 OBO.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
I’m in Winthrop so not very near Springfield (assuming that’s the MGM you mean). I work in Waltham, though, if that’s more convenient.

Waltham would be rather convenient, just need to see if I can return the new one I just bought...

Purchased in March 2017 for $150 and used about a half dozen time. I'll include the 10 gal. Bayou Classic kettle if desired. $75 OBO.

I'm on the South Shore. If the burner and kettle are still available, I could pickup this weekend. send me ma PM and thanks.

Bob

Latest posts

Back