• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Blichmann G2 Boilermaker 20 gal w/ False Bottom - sale or trade - Chicago area - NW Indiana -$350

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baglorious

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade a Blichmann Biolermaker, 20 gallon, with false bottom. I recently purchased it used myself... and I'm now convinced I didn't need to go so big. Kettle is in excellent condition. Clean, with a few signs of use... but no real flaws.

(Note: I previously listed the false bottom as having some discoloration from prior use... turns out, the prior owner just didn't clean it well. A good PBW soak and scrub... and the discoloration is now gone.)

I'd love to find someone with the same thing in 15 gallon (with a false bottom). I'd trade 'straight up' for the Boilermaker G2 version in like condition. I'd consider trades for the G1, or other quality 15 gal mash tuns. Happy to consider anything of quality. (Probably needs a sight glass for my setup.)

Kettle will include the thermometer, valve, and diptube... all the 'original' components. (I'll be keeping the autosparge, stainless T's, etc. I just didn't disassemble before snapping some pics.)

I'm asking $350 for an outright sale.

Located in northwest Indiana., about an hour from Chicago. Willing to drive a bit to make a sale happen.

Attachments

• WMqN4weg.jpeg
    WMqN4weg.jpeg
    609.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IRegd6Qw.jpeg
    IRegd6Qw.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Still hoping for a buyer/trader. Offers? (Or I'll just have to start brewing larger batches, I guess...)

Back