• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Blichmann G1 Kettles & Herms Coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd432

Reaction score
I bought these kettles and herms coil with the intent of building an electric eHerms system and then low and behold I came across a great deal on this site for completely finished set-up. So... change in plans thus the sale. Boil kettles / HLT are 15 gallons and are in excellent shape. Mash tun is 20 gallons and is also in excellent shape. Would prefer selling this all as a lot and locally however, if there is limited interest in everything, I will consider selling the items individually.

Asking package price is $825 OBO

Raleigh / Durham NC Area

Attachments

• 15 Gal Kettle & Herms Coil.JPG
    15 Gal Kettle & Herms Coil.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 290
  • 15 Gal Kettles Inside.JPG
    15 Gal Kettles Inside.JPG
    943.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 20 Gal Mash Tun Inside.JPG
    20 Gal Mash Tun Inside.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 222
  • 20 Gal Mash Tun.JPG
    20 Gal Mash Tun.JPG
    888.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Local sale likely pending receipt of funds. Will update the post tomorrow (Wednesday) with further details.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest!

SOLD!

Thanks to all who have expressed interest and a special thanks to the Homebrew talk forum for their work!

Mods, please feel free to remove this post.

Back