• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Blichmann Complete TopTier Brewery for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceritz

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my entire Blichmann TopTier gas Brewery designed for brewing 10gal batches. I would like to sell it as a package as much as possible. I would be willing to forgo selling a few of the smaller items i.e., therminator, if it is not desired. Everything is in great condition and has been taken care of. I have created a list of items included in the list below. There are a few additions that are included in the brewery that are not in the parts list including whirlpool arm on boil kettle etc. I am looking to sell the brewery so I can buy a smaller electric brewery for brewing in my basement. I live in the St. Louis Area. Price: $3800

Item (quantity)
Stand for Blichmann Tower of power w/ pump (1)
Blichamann Gas Temperature Control Tower of Power (2)
Blichmann Top tier Brewing Stand w/ 2 burners (1)
Additinonal Blichmann Burner for toptier (1)
Blichmann Therminator wort chiller (1)
Blichmann G1 15 gal boilermaker (2)
Blichmann G1 20 gal boilermaker (1)
Blichmann Hop Rocket (1)
Boilmaker G1 15gal False Bottom (1)
Blichmann autosparge (1)
Blichmann Hop Blocker (1)
Blichmann Dual controller mounting plate (1)
McMaster Carr Cam Lock s (~18)
McMaster Carr High Pressure Silicone Rubber Tubing (~20')

Blichmann top tier.jpg

I'm interested in the fermenter and hop rocket and autosparge if you break things out.

Why not use those components for your basement brewery and simply add electric elements? Sell the stands and burners once you've converted.

Seems to me like you'd be further ahead by keeping most of this stuff...

You are correct. That is very true but I just really like the new spike brewery. Simply put, I just want one to replace my gas for use in the basement

You're not far away from having an electric system for your basement.

Not sure how high your basement ceiling is but you may be able to re-use most of what you have. Replace the burners with shelves and add Boil Coils (that's what i use and they're great), get the electric version of the ToP. Get the heating element for the hop rocket and you've got a RIMS Rocket.

But if you're set on swapping out to Spike don't let me talk you out of it.

May part items out. I'll post a list, pricing and pictures when I get this together.

Still interested in items I stated in first response. Hop rocket, fermenter, autosparge.

Will be in St. Louis area tomorrow and Friday if you want to chat. Let me know.

Hi All,

This is what I have left of the blichmann system that I have. As I mentioned, I live in the St. Louis area. I will work on getting some pictures up of what is left. Let me know if you are specifically interested in any of the items and I can get some pictures to you.

Stand for Blichmann Tower of power w/ pump: $455
Blichamann Gas Temperature Control for Tower of Power: $405
Blichmann Top tier Brewing Stand w/ 3 burners: $485
Blichmann G1 15 gal boilermaker (used only as HLT): $265
Blichmann Hop Rocket: $85
Blichmann Hop Blocker: $45

Here are a few pictures of the Tower of Power. I will try to get a few more pictures of the other items this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2122.JPG
    IMG_2122.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2123.JPG
    IMG_2123.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 204
  • Tower of Power.JPG
    Tower of Power.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 213
And a few more pictures... The TopTier stand is setup for 2 propane tanks. This allows for more gas surface area and eliminates the tanks freezing when the temperatures are low. The 15gal Blichmann kettle has only been used as HLT.

IMG_2298.JPG IMG_2301.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2308.JPG IMG_2309.JPG IMG_2311.JPG IMG_2315.JPG

Back