• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Blichmann burner with 24" extension legs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to call BS but the burner with leg extensions is selling at Northern Brewer right now for $190, not $244

That is correct, $190 IF you picked it up in Minneapolis, MN. Just rechecked the price from NB. Including shipping to my area the price is $217, not the $244 originally quoted. Sale is intended for local pick-up but can ship if needed. Only the buyer can determine if paying shipping from Maine is worth it.

Great price. Lets see, $184 plus $46.82 shipping to Maine is $230.82. About $100 more than I an asking for local pick-up.

I live I'm Maine, would you consider a partial trade?

I have an uncut 40 liter euro keg that I have not had the resources to convert to a keggle.

I figure it's worth about 70/75, could give you 30 bucks on top too.

I meant to be converted to a keggle, I don't think any of us on here has the ability to fill commercial kegs lol.

None the less if you don't want to that's cool too.

Back