Blichmann BrewEasy System - DIY?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiveohmike

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking at a few different ways to get into all grain brewing (BIAB and the Blichman).

I like the compactness of the system with the two pots stacked on top of each other.

What I am wondering if there are any DIY tips on this type of system? Using different pots/equipment, or bastardizing and using the adapter kit from Blichman for different style pots ect.

There is just so much information out there about how to move to all to grain, so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

The kit I am talking about is: http://morebeer.com/products/blichmann-breweasy-turnkey-kit-10-gallon.html

I think with their adapter kit, + the 20 gallon blichmann pot, I could reuse my exisiting pot on top (8.5 gallon) and add in the auto sparge. Then use my existing burner (non blichmann) and cart.

I would just then need to source a pump, and decide if i want the Power Control unit.

What do you think, am I on the right path?

Back