• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada Blichmann BoilerMaker 10 Gallon Brew Kettle for sale - USED ONCE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRStew88

Reaction score
Top of the line Blichmann Engineering 10 Gallon Brew Kettle that I was only able to use one time. Circumstances have changed so I can no longer keep homebrewing so looking to get this to someone who can make good use of it.

Some technical specs on the product can be found here: http://www.blichmannengineering.com/products/boilermaker

I am located near Toronto, and if you are somewhere too far to meet we can discuss dealing with shipping costs.

Get in touch if you are interested.

CRS

I'm in Niagara Falls/buffalo. What kind if price are u looking for? And would u cross border as being an american i have to claim anything bought there but we can work out logistics later

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back