• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann 240V Rims rocket and 240V Blichmann tower of power controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
As the ad states, I have a 240V Blichmann Rims rocket for sale($270 new). It's around 4-5 months old. It will need a new band clamp which is $28.99 from Blichmann. I will also include the blichmann probe housing for the top of it($36). It also has a stainless Tee fitting and two stainless nipples on the input(bottom) that I'll also include($10).

$215 shipped...

I also have the Blichmann 240V electric tower of power controller($575 new). Works perfect but I upgraded to two 5500w elements on my 30 gallon system so I'm going with a multiple element controller.

$375 shipped.

I'll try to post some pictures up later today.

These are located in Riverbank,Ca

Is the whole setup still available? I would like to see a picture or two of what is included.

Update with a few pics
20190113_115333.jpg
20190113_115312.jpg

I am interested in the rim rocket. Is it still available?

As of now it's still available. I am going to go to my storage by the end of the weekend to see if I have the hop rocket stuff. I don't remember getting that stuff but will check my boxes. It's not included in the original sale but if I find it I will throw it in. I've never used it as I bought this thing strictly to use a RIMS.

Sounds great. I am mostly interested in the 240 rims part, but having extra capability is really nice. Let me know and we can make a deal.

- Joe

Bumping this back up..happened to find these in a tuff box in storage. These are now included with the RIMS.
20190222_142954.jpg

Back