• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann 240v controller and 15 gal boil coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightlyBrews

Reaction score
240v controller, boil coil, and power cords for sale in excellent condition. Includes data cable to run ramp commands via PC.

$350 obo. Will ship at your expense or can arrange pick up in south central PA.

HA! Good call - reading more closely I bet its just the coil and controller. Would be a heck of a deal if it includes the boilermaker too.

Does this include the pot or just a coil and controller?
I'll include the kettle too. It is a bayou classic 15 gal
HA! Good call - reading more closely I bet its just the coil and controller. Would be a heck of a deal if it includes the boilermaker too.

Definitely does not include a boilermaker. :)

I can throw in a 15 gallon stainless bayou kettle though. Drilled for boil coil, ball valve, thermo, and recirc on top left side. Supposed to be my biab system for smaller batches but it really just takes up space.

Latest posts

Back