• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Blichmann 14 Gal Fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atb060362

Reaction score
I have a 14 gallon Blichmann fermenter with standard fittings for sale. I have used it once and have decided to downgrade to the 7 gallon size since my setup is not large enough and leaves lots of head space.

The 14 gallon fermenter holds 11 gallons of wort. If you have any questions let me know.

I'm not really looking to ship this to risk damage and deal with the shipping costs. I'm looking to get $450.

Thanks,

Aaron

00E0E_65dX6yHmD0n_600x450.jpg

I have a 14 gallon Blichmann fermenter with standard fittings for sale. I have used it once and have decided to downgrade to the 7 gallon size since my setup is not large enough and leaves lots of head space.

The 14 gallon fermenter holds 11 gallons of wort. If you have any questions let me know.

I'm not really looking to ship this to risk damage and deal with the shipping costs. I'm looking to get $450.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron,
Is this gone?

Back