• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Blichmann 10gal 120V BoilCoil, QCs, Power Cable/SS Brewtech 7gal conical lid/more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnageasada

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently moved to a all-grain system and have a lot of stuff to sell that is brand new or like new. The latter being that the BoilCoil and the conical fermentor lid and were used only once. Shipping is not included but we would agree on something economical (I have boxes and materials) and if more than one thing is of interest, they can be combined to make shipping cheaper.

Here's what I have:

Blichmann 10gal 120V BoilCoil + 8" NEMA 5-15P to L5-20R twist lock power plug adapter (to use a standard 120V outlet in a pinch) - $100

SS Brewtech Weldless Thermowell + LCD Thermometer - $30

SS Brewtech 3/4" Ball valve - 3 pcs. female threaded-to-1.5" TC flange - $20

TapRite Sankey Keg coupler + 2 x 7/16" male flare fittings - $20

Thanks and let me know if you're interested via message or reply,
b

s-l1600.jpg

image1(1).jpg

image2.jpg

image2(1).jpg

I will go with these.

6 x Blichmann 1/2" barb straight QuickConnects + 4 x 1/2" Kwik Clamps - $7 or $40 for all

Blichmann 12' 240V power cable - $40 (note: this can NOT be used with the 120V BoilCoil!)

Back