• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann 10 Gallon Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pzengel

Reaction score
I am looking for a used Blichmann 10 Gallon Brew Kettle, with or without a false bottom.

Please let me know if you have one you are willing to sell? I am located in Oakland, Ca.

I've got a polar ware 10.5 gallon kettle for sale. It's not Blichmann, but it's similar quality with 18/8 gauge and 300 grade stainless. It has two welds. One has a ball valve assembly installed. The other has a blichmann brewmometer installed. Both are included. $250+shipping PPG. VERY light use. I've maybe brewed four batches with this. Let me know if you're interested an I'll send you a picture.

I'm on the other side of the tunnel. I have two Blichmann 10s and was considering upgrading both to 15s. I'd consider selling both, if you're looking for two. One has a false bottom. Both have recirulation ports. PM me if you want to know more (and are interested in two).

Back