• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Blichman boilermaker kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

HollisBT

Reaction score
I have three Blichman boilermaker kettles that I want to get rid of. All are in excellent condition and were cleaned meticulously when I was using them. I simply don’t brew anymore.

20 gallon kettle - $250
15 gallon kettle - $200
15 gallon kettle with false bottom and autosparge - $350

Located in Greenville, SC

Attachments

Last edited:

brewster2012

Anchor Down!
Reaction score
If you still have the 20 gallon kettle in December, I would love to buy it from you. I'll be passing through Greenville on my way to visit family in Charlotte. I've been looking for a 20 gallon G1 to match the one I already have for a 2 vessel Brutus system.

If you ever get to south Charlotte, and would be willing, I could arrange a meeting with my brother or sister-in-law.

OP
H

HollisBT

Reaction score
If you still have the 20 gallon kettle in December, I would love to buy it from you. I'll be passing through Greenville on my way to visit family in Charlotte. I've been looking for a 20 gallon G1 to match the one I already have for a 2 vessel Brutus system.

If you ever get to south Charlotte, and would be willing, I could arrange a meeting with my brother or sister-in-law.
I don’t really get up to Charlotte at all, other than passing through…. But look back and let me know when you will be through in December!