Bjcp exam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celticcolorado

Reaction score
I just signed up for a prep class for the BJCP exam that starts next week. I am not taking the test until next November 2011. Already I am feeling overwhelmed. It is amazing how much there is to learn.

The class is in Parker for members of the Rock Hoppers Brew Club. The class will meet every 2-weeks. PM me if you are interested and I can get you all of the info.

Best of luck! There is definitely a lot of material to cover. I did 12 years of university and never had an exam as gruelling as a BJCP. (Mind you, I never got to drink beer during any of my university exams either!).

;)

I guess it does not make a whole lot of sense to PM and not share the info.

The BJCP class is setup for members of the Rock Hopper Brew Club. If you go to www.rockhoppersbrewclub.com, you can sign up to be a member for $20 a year. We meet once per month at Elk Mountain Brewery in Parker or at the Rockyard in Castlerock (this is usually in the summer because they have a nice deck)

The BJCP class is every 2-weeks at one of the members homes. The cost is only $5-$8 per class (just to pay for the samples that we are reviewing). They have a BJCP exam setup for November 11, 2011. So that gives us a year to go through everything. I believe there are only a couple of spots open to sign up for the test. You can save a spot by putting down a deposit of $25. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Back