bit foggy this morning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbrewski

Reaction score
wow. maybe a bit too much homebrew last night. I'm going on vacation in the next couple of days, my wife was out with friends, and after having several decided I needed to rack two beers of primary for some cold storage. I actually did get some work done, but it didn't take too long until I managed to lose control of the tube connected to my faucet - I have some extreme water pressure - and the damn thing started flipping around and sprayed me right in the eyes full blast! I couldn't see a thing and started flailing around and knocked my beer over and sent my hydrometer (in a test jar full of beer) flying across the room where it smashed. I think I actually yelled out "I'm blinded!" during this. I wish I caught it on tape, it would be good.

well things calmed down, I cleaned up, then the wife came home. Things were going great until while describing her night she asked me "Do you think I'm a food snob?" (she is). This is one of those "do I look fat in these pants" kind of questions. Guys know to steer clear. Unless they've just blown up their brew room and drank about three too many. So needless to say the discussion went downhill, and now I'm hungover and in the doghouse.

:drunk:

I thought this was a thread about fog.

We had a lot of fog this morning. 20 ft visibility at max.

When she ask you questions try to convince her you don't speak English.

Smart.

Back