bingo funds my brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonsense

Reaction score
First off i'd like to say I love swmbo. Is has start to go to bingo, Which is cool she dosnt go out much. but the realy good thing is she leave with $40 and come home $100 or better. So I said to her jokingly "you should fund my brew with the money you win at bingo." Thinking she would just laugh and say no.. but she said "sure that's a good idea. I just go for the fun anyway." Am I the luck brew husband ever or what.

The NCAA Tourny brackets funded my brewing recently. I NEVER win those things. But won two brackets this year. Went directly to LHBS and got the set up to go AG and still have some left over!

Cheers for mutiple hobbies funding each other. Breeding cornsnakes and milksnakes has funded my brewing for some years now. Now I just need to figure out how to make those snakes pay for an electric brewery from Kal!!

Latest posts

Back