Big Texas Beerfest Dallas 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staestc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is anybody going to the Dallas Beerfest this year? They just published the beer list yesterday Big Texas BeerFest Complete Beer List

I have never been to a beer fest this big and the beer list is awesome and includes a lot of limiteds and likely some rares. I pretty excicted!:ban:

Last edited:
Is anybody going to the Dallas Beerfest this year? They just published the beer list yesterday Big Texas BeerFest Complete Beer List

I have never been to a beer fest this big and the beer list is awesome and includes a lot of limiteds and likely some rares. I pretty excicted!:ban:

I'll be there, bought VIP tickets again this year.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed in the beer list, as I felt last year's was way better. Having said that, it's only disappointing because last year's kicked so much ass. There's still a ton of stuff, and I'll never be able to try everything that I want to. I've managed to whittle down my "want-to-try" list to 32 from something like 95 that I highlighted on the list on the first look through!

We also snagged VIP tickets early for this year. I have not been before, so I can't compare to last year's beer list, but I am pretty pumped about what I see on this years. Granted, I will only be able to taste a fraction of what I would like to taste. So it becomes a matter of priorities.

WHAT A FANTASTIC PROBLEM TO HAVE!! lol :mug:

We also snagged VIP tickets early for this year. I have not been before, so I can't compare to last year's beer list, but I am pretty pumped about what I see on this years. Granted, I will only be able to taste a fraction of what I would like to taste. So it becomes a matter of priorities.

WHAT A FANTASTIC PROBLEM TO HAVE!! lol :mug:

Very true! The extra $$$ for the VIP passes are well worth it. That extra hour you get is when you'll want to hit the rares and one-offs on your list.

I'm a little surprised, as many people as there are here, that nobody else on here has responded to this thread. But then nobody looks at the local threads much. I know I seldom look down here! Lol

I was wondering if GA had sold out yet. They announced early on that there would be no tickets sold at the door. I knew VIP sold out quickly, but 6 DAYS!! I'm glad we snagged out VIP tickets early! :mug:

This was pretty awesome. I did GA and I am on the fence about doing the same next year. One one hand, there are probably a couple beers that I could only check off the list by going VIP. On the other hand, I still had more to choose from than I could possibly try even with GA. Great event!

Indeed it was awesome!! The best thing about VIP this year was the Jester King Sour/Wild ale. It was absolutely the best I have ever tasted and was the first I went for. They ran out after 40 minutes. The Founder's KSB was awesome, but they still had it late in the day. All in all it was a blast! :mug:

Yeah, we went straight to JK when the doors opened as well. I got in line while my wife went off to grab a couple that she wanted to try from the breweries in the area. The MvB was great, no doubt.

Back