• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Big Equipment Sale Part 1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoCanSam

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling off my brewing equipment as I just don't have the time with my current job. I'm located in Southeastern New Hampshire and will ship items, but some of the larger items may be expensive to ship so local pickup may be better. The prices listed below are negotiable. All of the equipment is in great shape. If you're looking to upgrade to bigger batches and stainless steel sanitary equipment, take a look.

Apologize for a few of the photos being in the wrong orientation...

:tank:

• Sabco 15.5 gallon fermentor with heating/cooling coil $250
  • Northern Brewer 20 Gallon Megapot 1.2 kettle. Modified by Sabco for rotating diptube and sanitary ball valve. $225
  • Monster Mill stainless steel 3-roller grain mill, Baldor 110V single phase motor with Dayton Speed reducer. This thing is a beast and will grind grain all day. $300
  • (2) Heavy duty Alloy Products 50 Liter pressure vessels. Can be used as a fermenter, bright tank or serving keg. Electropolished with all sanitary fittings. 200 each, price for both is $350
  • Alloy Products 10 gallon pressure vessel, electropolished. Great for kegging large batches. $150
  • Alloy Products 10 gallon pressure vessel with rubber base. Great for kegging large batches. $150
  • 10 Gallon cooler with stainless false bottom and bulkhead fitting $50
  • Ohaus Champ II stainless steel floor scale. Capacity = 100Kg (220 lbs). $175
  • MashMaster Plate Heat Exchanger $50
  • (2) almost-new 5 gallon ball lock kegs. Italian made. $150 for both
  • Oxygen tank, high purity stainless regulator and sparge wand. Oxygenation prior to fermentation makes a big difference in achieving complete fermentations. $125
  • 15 gallon insulated sparge tank (not shown) $30
  • Stainless steel coil heat exchanger (not shown) $25

Please PM me if you're interested. I also have tubing and lots of stainless fittings. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

I had a great time building and brewing. But, as I said, lots of great breweries near me. I'm a mile from Throwback and about 3 miles from Smuttynose! Going to Smutty tonight.

Is there a ball valve, etc included with the 10g mash tun? Also, do you have any shipping estimates? Papillion, NE 68113

Would you be willing to quote shipment of the two 50l vessels to 60048?

Actually please quote me for all 4 vessels. You can pm me for my cell if that's easier.

Last edited:
Can I get a shipping quote for the sabco fermenter to zip code19806. Also a pic of the cooling coil, never seen one with that feature.

Are these still available? * (2) almost-new 5 gallon ball lock kegs. Italian made.$150 for both

Interested in what looks to be milk cans in the picture you show two together what size are they what size are openings and how much total to 36274 you'll have to excuse me I'm new

what is left of your equipment? Is the 20g kettle and stainless coil still available? if so do you have pics of the coil?

Back