BIAB Homebrew tasting night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgo

Reaction score
heiferweizen.jpg

Cowbrau Heifer Weizen, bottled two weeks. Tastes amazing, I'd put it up against any commercial wheat and rate it even or higher. First time using BIAB and no chill. Combine that with obsessive/compulsive sanitation, medical grade O2 aeration and real wort starter on a stir plate overnight and it's one of the best batches of beer I've brewed in 24 years of brewing.

As good as this wheat is, the Kolsch, also two weeks bottled, is even better. Smooth with a hint of fruitiness from the yeast. I'm going to move it to the fridge for a month of lagering and expect it to be the best beer I've ever brewed. Both are deceptive in their drinkability with a higher style end ABV. I've had 3 of each and tomorrow morning is going to be brutal.

Hint: move homebrew tasting night to Friday.

Hahaha, I just drunkenly told my beer in public...."shhhhh....wait, wait, wait, I..I, you know what, I love you man."

Been a few years since I drunk posted on HBT. Wow, I have a headache.

I had a similar experience with my last one. "it can't be this good". So I kept sampling it, before I knew it I was done in. it's now the house special.

congrats cowgo! Glad it turned out so well. :mug:

How did the BIAB go on brewday?

My first BIAB will probably get bottled this weekend. I'm excited!

That hefe looks awesome, btw!

Latest posts

Back