better bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlzluv

Reaction score
Ive searched and maybe just typing it in wrong. Trying to see what carboy caps fit the 6 gallon better bottles. Im assuming its still the orange ones that fit because the 6.5 are alot bigger than that.

thx in advance

I use the same caps for both my 6.5 galon carboy and 6 gallon better bottle. The stoppers are different, however.

I use the same caps for both my 6.5 galon carboy and 6 gallon better bottle. The stoppers are different, however.

k so the 6 gallon better bottles, i have to use the 6.5 gallon glass carboy caps, i think the brown ones correct? the orange ones will not work for the 6 gallons?

k so the 6 gallon better bottles, i have to use the 6.5 gallon glass carboy caps, i think the brown ones correct? the orange ones will not work for the 6 gallons?

I'm not too sure about the colors. All of mine are red. Looking at AHS's site (where I have ordered all of my caps from) they say that the 3,5, and 6 gallon glass carboys use a different cap than 6.5 gallon carboys and 5 and 6 gallon better bottles use. I can't confirm any of this because all I have is 6.5 gallon glass carboys and 6 gallon better bottles.

Back