Better Bottle out of business?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwelch1103

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Better Bottle company is still in business? I've been having a hard time lately finding replacement components. Just went to their website (better-bottle.com) and it is no longer active as of April 19.

When I put the racking adapter back together I am always second guessing the order of the external slip washers and pointer. I saved the image they had on their website but my hard drive died and I am on a repaired computer with a clean hard drive.

If anyone has that image saved I would appreciate you posting it or PMing it to me. TIA

Does anyone know if the Better Bottle company is still in business? I've been having a hard time lately finding replacement components. Just went to their website (better-bottle.com) and it is no longer active as of April 19.

When I put the racking adapter back together I am always second guessing the order of the external slip washers and pointer. I saved the image they had on their website but my hard drive died and I am on a repaired computer with a clean hard drive.

If anyone has that image saved I would appreciate you posting it or PMing it to me. TIA
This?
racking_adapter_explosion.jpeg

yes, indeed. Thank you very much. Would you happen to have the images that show capacities in gallons at different levels of the 3, 5, and/or 6 gallon better bottles too? Or anyone else? Thanks again bpinto

Back