Best week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cauldron7

Reaction score
So Here I am , druck after a good fteinds wedding, and just looking back and feeling great! first of all, the fightin phils win the series, the city and parade were just unreal. seriously, im a hardcore philly sports fan (besides the sixers, not that I dont line them, i just think the nba sucks as a whole...). so since wed, im just losing it, big smile on my face. boss calls friday a holiday so everyone can go to the parade, it was really on of the best days of my life. plus, the swmbo is 34 weeks prego and there were some concerns about pre term labor (first kid). we got all test back and everything is right on point, totally pumped about being a dad. speaking of dads, my pop scored me a free corny keg from a local brewery that he has done some work for. (phiadelphia brewing -- recently split with yards). Have not had the pleasure of meeting these guys yet, but their beers are great! anyhow....

so now I have a keg, but Im on the newer side of brewing but sick of bottling. looking around for a old fridge i can work with to get in keggin sooner than later. talking to a coworker at the parade, (who happens to be a part time bartender) I find that bar he works at is selling a 1 year old kenmore kegorator (including c02 tank) that they dont nead for 200. i told him to call in and save it for me. He talked them down to 150, and i cleared it with the wife as a bday gift. life is good!

so to recap:

1. druck
2. wife and soon_to_be baby are happy and healthy
3. phills win!
4. kegerator for 150
5. day off for phils parade
6. free corny keg
7. just read through 2-6 again. they are that good!
8. Oh and I joined as paying member to HBT -- already in love with Red-- thanks Jester.....
9. Ill post pics of Kegorator when I pick it up this week.

I love life the week.

World ****ing Champions!!!!! -- Chase Utley :ban::rockin::mug:

DEWD!!!!

Your life rox right now!!!

Get some sleep. You're going to need it!!!:ban:

NO, seriously, you're never going to get to sleep again after you have a kid...

I'm not kidding, go to bed now. You'll thank me later....

There's no more sleeping in on weekends.

Sundays will suck.

I'm not lying!

DEWD!!!!

Your life rox right now!!!

Get some sleep. You're going to need it!!!:ban:

NO, seriously, you're never going to get to sleep again after you have a kid...

I'm not kidding, go to bed now. You'll thank me later....

There's no more sleeping in on weekends.

Sundays will suck.

I'm not lying!

... x2:D ...

So if your first born is a boy will it name be Phillip? That would be a cool story to tell later on in his life, right? As long as your child is healthy that is all that matters....Oh and the sleep thing is right....

Back