Best time to take in a beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltwhiskers

Reaction score
Let's have it. Your favorite time to crack open a beer, homebrew or otherwise.

Mine are:

-Immediately after a hot run
-At the end of the work day, slumping on the couch
-Ice cold can in a hot shower or bath (shower beer FTW)
-Anytime during a brew day, of course

At the end of the day,when all the runnin around is done. Or when I've been writing more of my book everyday,by late afternoon I'm ready for a beer & some youtube.

Usually when walk into the door after work. I usually have something to do right away and having a beer to sip on feels right. Sometimes I'm cooking, sometimes I'm gaming, sometimes I'm just putzing, waiting for the wife to get home to go do whatever it is we are going to do.

thanks itwhiskers guess you answered my question to the SWMBO last night...Who the %#*@! drinks a beer in the shower? More power to you

i always enjoy a few beers while I am in the sauna. It is just a little hard to keep the beer cold while i am in there.

thanks itwhiskers guess you answered my question to the SWMBO last night...Who the %#*@! drinks a beer in the shower? More power to you

To be fair, mine asked me the same thing. I responded by saying you shouldn't barge in on people showering and took another sip. ;)

After a long day at work, nothing quite hits the spot like a cold beer. I also love to pour one while i cook.

I usually have one when cooking or prepping food with the wife as well. That and some music makes for some good atmosphere.

Summer, sitting on the back patio on a warm weekend afternoon after all the weekend chores are done

While grilling (any time of year.)

A winter warmer after coming in from shoveling and freezing your nards off

And, of course, days that end in "Y".

It all depends on what I have to be able to function to do. If I have to drive.... Not until I get home! Otherwise there are no limits. Just, do I want a beer?

Back