Best price on silicone tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it is the "best' price but bargainfittings is who I always deal with when I need silicone tubing. They are great if you are ordering other parts since they have flat rate shipping. Lightning fast shipping I might add.

I have to sing praises to Bobby_M at Brew Hardware as well! Great service, great products. I hadn’t seen that he carries that new clearer silicone tubing, that seems like a pretty good product there. It would be nice to be able to see potential air bubbles in any of my batches other than stouts and porters….

You cant go wrong with either of these companies though, even if you possibly could find tubing for 7 cents / foot cheaper somewhere.

got mine from bobby m. great stuff. Bought the 1/16" stuff at first and it was a waste, too thin to be anygood. If you don't get it from bobby make sure its wall is 1/8" thick.

I have to sing praises to Bobby_M at Brew Hardware as well! Great service, great products. I hadn’t seen that he carries that new clearer silicone tubing, that seems like a pretty good product there. It would be nice to be able to see potential air bubbles in any of my batches other than stouts and porters….

+1

Very quick shipping and Bobby M's tubing is much clearer than the typical silicone. it's also a little stiffer which works better to reduce kinks.

Back