Best place to get kegs in NYC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sublimnl

Reaction score
We just got an office kegerator and I am assigned as the designated kegerator man - gotta keep it clean, and more importantly, gotta keep it stocked. We used New York Beverage for our first keg of Brooklyn Lager - which was great - but as a certified beer snob (or at least that's what my co-workers call me) I feel it's my duty to get good beers on tap, and while the Brooklyn Lager was a good start, NY Beverage doesn't have enough options that will keep me going for long.

I would love to be able to order something like a Delirium Tremens or Victory Prima Pils, or even a Dogfish Head 90 Minute - but I can't find any good info on places that will get me kegs like these (or better). Does anyone have any experience with getting kegs (and preferably delivered) in NYC?

My only lead so far is Tri Boro Beverage in Astoria - going to call them tomorrow to see what they can get me and what the delivery charge would be.

Thanks in advance!

So I figure I'd update this since it's getting views but no responses. I got in to contact with Tri Boro Beverage (http://www.triborobeverage.com/) and they have an amazing keg list and can order what they don't have. I would give them a try if you are looking for craft brews that can deliver in to the city.

Can't help you with where to buy it, but I can tell you this-- you will need a number of different taps, especially if you are going to foray into Europeans. Somewhere on-line, there is a list of the tap needed for each brewery...

jpc: Yeah - it seems I can also rent them with a deposit - going to have to see if I can get approval on getting some extra taps - definitely will need an "A" when I get Chimay :)

onthekeg: If you are a programmer and live near NYC, we have tons of openings and having a hard time filling them - not sure about the other departments. Did I mention our ping pong table and two foosball tables?

Back