Best place to buy a new brew pot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirkwooder

Emperor of all things nobody cares about
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a new 32-40 qt. brew pot with at least 1 welded port. I'd like a fairly good quality pot, but I only brew about 6-8 batches a year, so I don't need anything too heavy/expensive. I have seen several on different sites but was looking for some advise from someone who might actually own one.

Thanks! :D

I purchased an aluminium 40qt pot from the webstaurantstore.com for $40, that included shipping. I then added a hole for my valve.

After doing a lot of researched for a 10 gallon stainless pot with welded fittings I went with spike. very happy with it and fast shipping. Brewed 4 batches on it already, no complaints. If you check there site often they sometimes have scratch it dent items for even cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

These are pretty solid value kettles. I took a serious look at them before I decided to make the full jump.

http://www.homebrewing.org/One-Weld-9-Gallon-Stainless-Steel-Pot_p_1683.html

I have the 9 and 15 gallon 2 ports of those. They are great pots. They are honest about the lids (they are cheap and thin). The 15 gallon is my boil kettle. I do 5 gallon batches but I wanted to buy once on the boil kettle for when I eventually decide to jump to 10 gallons. The 9 gallon is my mash tun. I use their false bottom, I just added a dip tube to both kettles and it has made a world of difference. They are solid kettles from a solid company. I would love to see a 3 port version for a site glass.

I have the williams 32q with the ball valve. I am a newbie and was using it for extract and mini mash boils. Worked well, but i did have some issues keeping temp regulated while mashing. Its ow light and inexpensive. Im moving to biab and investing in a 15g so this may become my hlt.

I bought concord pots online and plan to use weldless fittings with them.... they're actually really nice pots...

I got my 100Q BK off amazon for $136 Showed to my HBC and they said it was not a POS. I had to pay a TIG welder for add stuff.

Latest posts

Back