Best pickup lines....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
So I have decided that all I'm really good for around here is starting useless potentially never ending threads, and since I'm into number 4 and feeling good I thought I'd start another......

Please list either the best pickup lines you have either heard, or perhaps used yourself. Let's help all the single guys get laid tonight!

"Whisper you love me, before you say goodbye" :rolleyes:

Man (in loud nightclub): "Can I have this dance?"
Woman: "No, I don't want to dance"
Man: "No, I said you look fat in those pants"
(I had a friend who got laid about 8 out of 10 times with this one, which is still pretty good odds)

"I know exactly where your G-spot is, and I still reach it while chewing on your clitoris. "

That is tried and proven one time only. I was extremely drunk at the time, and she was extremely ugly a few hours later. :eek:

Let pretend your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas. Can I come between the holidays.

"Hi." then take her face in your hands and kiss her deeply. worked a 2-3 times when i was 19.

ps, this only works after 12:30 AM. and, no hesitation. it also helps if the girl is over 25. young chicks are too uptight.

good luck!

Guy: "Would you like to dance?"
Girl: "No, in fact I wouldn't!"
Guy: "Why not? Are you picky? I'm obviously not!"

Worked a few times many, MANY years ago, LOL!

Those pants are becoming on you, in fact if I was that close to you I'd be coming on you too!

That's the classic line

Look at a girl, reach your arm out, palm up, bend and straighten your finger motioning to her that you want her to come closer...

When she comes to you, say "I knew if I kept fingering you you'd come."

Latest posts

Back