Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just, no. When will idjits realize that when you operate a two ton steel and glass vehicle, you should JUST FARGING DRIVE???!!! Not read. Not put on makeup. Not futz with texting blueberry muffin recipes to your mom.

JUST

DRIVE!

Never mind Depp-Heard, this is the court case you should be watching :

What synapses must fire in the brain, no matter how addled with alcohol, to make it suddenly the choice of the moment to assault an inflatable penis?

Reaction score
Is there really a looming food shortage? Animal protein desperately needed in some places? Are the Cajuns still boilin' 'em?

Reaction score
When I was in New Guinea in the late 80's, the local Peace Corps worker was promoting guinea pigs as a source of protein for rural folks who mostly ate sweet potatoes and taro with a few greens. It was fun to attend her demonstrations where she singed the hair off, gutted the animal and cooked it over a wood fire. Tasted like chicken :)

Sailingeric

Beer. Now there's a temporary solution
Reaction score
When I was in New Guinea in the late 80's, the local Peace Corps worker was promoting guinea pigs as a source of protein for rural folks who mostly ate sweet potatoes and taro with a few greens. It was fun to attend her demonstrations where she singed the hair off, gutted the animal and cooked it over a wood fire. Tasted like chicken :)
images (3).jpeg

ehall

Reaction score

I gotta admit, if my neighbor was beating my cock, I prob wouldn't stop them!

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so, who is going to be the first to brew a CBD gummi-beer? you KNOW it's going to happen...
Bourbon barrel aged.
With vanilla beans.
And Cacao nibs
And cupcakes with Oreos
And dry hopped with New Zealand hops at 14oz per 5 gallons.

Oh, and jalepenos.
But just in the dry hop.