Best/ most reputable website to buy equipment?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

drkaeppel

Reaction score
Midwest Supplies and Austin Homebrew both have reasonable prices. You should check out the vendors list on this site as well.

Markd27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For me, Northern Brewer, Rebel Brewer, and Bargain Fittings have been excellent to deal with. Highly recommended

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I think it depends on what gear you're specifically looking for. Not all vendors are really going to have everything and if they do, you can maximize the value by shopping around.

OP
U

Unusmundus

Reaction score
Thanks guy ! Midwest was actually the one I was thinking of, I actually remembered the name right after I posted this thread ! :p

OP
U

Unusmundus

Reaction score
Alright guys ! Midwest supplies' webmaster actually ****ed up their website, and it turns out they actually do NOT ship to Canada, so are there are Canadians here that know websites that DO ship to our parts..? I really don't want to pay 100$ for a 5 gallon kettle at my local brew shop....

Dan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think it depends on what gear you're specifically looking for. Not all vendors are really going to have everything and if they do, you can maximize the value by shopping around.
I'm wondering if that "do" was suppose to be a "don't".

If I'm looking for kegging equipment I go to kegconnections, for decently priced SS steel pots -Amazon. For all the perifpherals; pump, plate chiller, valves, tubing, SS plumbing fixtures, sight glasses and some metering equipment I go to brewhardware. BH also goes out of their way to explain how to configure plumbing items.

There are certainly other vendors out there but those three have pretty much helped me the most after shopping around.

Not much help to you if they don't ship North. :(

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Dan, I actually meant that even if one shop has everything you need, there are some cases where splitting the order between vendors still yields a lower final price. It's hard for any one vendor to always find the best wholesale pricing possible.

Just to note, I ship to Canada often.

tschmitt

Reaction score
Just had very good experience with Brew hardware. Answered my questions in a timely manner via E-mail and shipped quickly.

yso191

Reaction score
+1 for brewhardware.com. I also have good experiences with MoreBeer and Northern Brewer. Those three are my go-to online stores.

Steve