Quantcast

Best homebrew shop in Rochester NY

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
New user here so please tell me if this is the wrong place to post my question.

I am looking for the shop with the biggest selection of homebrew ingredients in the Rochester area. I am tired of paying for shipping and would rather spend the money on more brewing equipment.

Thanks for the help.

UpstateMike

Reaction score
I usually go to Sunset in Greece, as it is closer to me. Sunset is very good on some things, especially yeast, I will not buy yeast anywhere else. But for some equipment, used bottles, carboys, you may want to take a look at Beers of the World at 2599 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623.

Joed15

Reaction score
Sunset Hydroponics and Homebrew, easily the best shop in Rochester. I go to the store on Clay Road-- great guys work there with great prices.
+1 Sunset Hydro has a good selection. This is my main location to shop but I do occasionally go to the Greece or Victor locations. Friendly staff at all locations from the staff that I have meet and a good resource for information.

Jonk4

Reaction score
I like sunset on clay because they sell grains in bulk so I can get exactly what I need. I usually get yeast from Beers of the World and both for equipment needs.

Anothercoronaplease

Reaction score
I have used Sunset in Victor, beware Sunset does not allow returns. They are not the place to go for kegging questions or equipment.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew