Best day of the year.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheesefood said:
..for Cubs fans.

PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT!!! Baseball starts TODAY.

Woohoo! Go Cubbies! I miss Wrigley more than anything else in Chicago.

I love spring training in Tucson. Cactus League all the way

Sox, Rockies, DBacks, Giants, Angels, Brewers, Mariners, and Rangers (missing a few i think)

Then off to the brewery after the game. God I love this time of year. Seats are only around 4 bucks too.

Chimone said:
I love spring training in Tucson. Cactus League all the way

Sox, Rockies, DBacks, Giants, Angels, Brewers, Mariners, and Rangers (missing a few i think)

Then off to the brewery after the game. God I love this time of year. Seats are only around 4 bucks too.

I'm going to get tix to see the Cubs/Brewers game while I'm there. Anyone care to join me?

Cheesefood said:
I'm going to get tix to see the Cubs/Brewers game while I'm there. Anyone care to join me?

If its in Tucson I'd love to.

is that on the 19th or the 29th?

Cheesefood said:
3/6, in Mesa.

no can do.....

mesa is too far of a drive for one afternoon.

but on a side note-

WTF, when did the ****ing tickets go up to 29 bucks??

and 20 bucks for lawn tickets???? Thats more than most regular season games

I always say I'm going to go to spring training and before I know it it's gone. Q1 sucks from a work aspect. I drive by it to/from work too.

Not quite the baseball fan I used to be though. But the brewers are almost back in the majors based on potential of there team again. Interest is getting back I guess until NY, Boston or some other fat wallet team suck the talent out of them. Yea, now I remember why I'm still pissed at baseball.

the_bird said:
Best day of the year, because it's all downhill from here? ;)

Damn, Bird you beat me to it!!:D

Cheesefood said:
3/6, in Mesa.

I'm might be in the area, too, but not till the weekend of the 9th. But not to see the Chubs, of course. GO CREW!!!

Latest posts

Back