Best Brewing Supply Company/Website?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewarmachine

Reaction score
I have found a few sites and stores that I like, but I would like to get everyone's suggestions on good places to get quality equipment, recipes and ingredients for a low price. I am considering getting recipes from Northern Brewer because they are so cheap, but the low price makes me wonder if they are not high quality ingredients.
Suggestions would be much appreciated, thank you!

I'm pretty confident that NB's ingredients are just as good, if not better, than anything else out there online. The kits and ingredients we're getting from them are turning out great. Dont let the price scare you - its why we're using them more and more, rather than spreading it out.

I've ordered from More Beer, Northern Brewer, Brewmasters Warehouse, and Williams Brewing and they've all been great. I had to return something to More Beer once (I ordered the wrong part) and they promptly processed it for me. They've also been very responsive whenever I had a question. Same for Northern Brewer. One time I ordered some ball-lock disconnects from NB. When they arrived, one fit fine and the other didn't. Turned out their supplier had molded them wrong (I believe they were both molded as "beverage out" so the grey "gas in" wouldn't fit on the gas post). I called them up and they shipped me a replacement the same day.

Back