Best Brew ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine so far has to be Dark Chocolate and espresso Milk Stout. Ive only just done my first all grain, which is fermenting, so my experience is a little over a year of partial mash.

The above stout started as Brewers best Milk stout, with extra 2 oz of Chocolate malt. Added 12 oz of dark chocolate to the boil, and 4 oz of Cocoa Nibs to secondary for 10 days. also 5 shots of Starbucks espresso to secondary.

Mine would be EdWorts Haus Pale Ale. The second time I made it I uped the grain bill by 10% due to a low efficiency. I ended up soaking some oak chips I grill with is some crown royal and using that and dry hops in seconday. The darn been was amazing.

Jupapabear

It's a close call with my top 3 I think, but I think my wild blueberry maple mead has the crown. It actually was an accident. It was supposed to be a maple only mead but after a lack of fermentation (little experience with nutrients as that point), I just threw a ton of stuff at it. Wild blueberries, more maple syrup, and a vanilla bean. Came out insanely good. People asked me where I bought it and telling them you made it is the best feeling in the world.

Probably a toss up between my house saison, my coconut black ipa or my chardonnay oak aged belgian golden strong. All of them are my own recipes.

The "best" single batch of beer I have made is probably either a dortmunder or a Bo-Pils that turned out incredibly well, no flaws, and to style.

My favorite - Oatmeal Amber Ale - West Coast style hoppy Amber. I brew this regularly, and if I could only make one beer forever..... probably go with this.

Consistently - British Dark Mild. I brew it a lot, and it always seems to come out well.

Back