Best beers availible at the lcbo.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumpy16

Reaction score
So I always see people talking about their favorite beers, which I can't get living in Ontario. So what do people love from the lcbo? I'm a big fan of grand river brewing beers. I also really like wellingtons Russian imperial stout. Although cant drink too many of those.

Smashbomb is great, but I think Unibroue's Terrible is probably my favourite they are currently stocking for a limited time. They also have La Fin Du Monde again, but priced at $7.75 for 750ml????? That is up $3 in 2 years when they last carried it.
The Smashed Pumpkin was also pretty good.
I'm not liking the price of "craft beer" being so much more than the commercial brews. Used to be maybe a 30% premium on microbrews etc. Seems like its 150% now. Its like the LCBO slapped on a good or refined taste tax on top of the other taxes already in place.

I'll have to look at those beers. The lcbo drives me crazy personally. I don't really see the point in having no choice in the market. Forcing us to buy from one location is a joke.

Latest posts

Back