best beer in a can

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....he's on the right forum to do it :p

i vote back in black IPA from 21 amendment.

or ranier.

I kinda meant non craft to me getting a craft beer in a can is like getting a super model in a moo moo its good content but the vessel leaves something to be desired

JoeyChopps said:
I kinda meant non craft to me getting a craft beer in a can is like getting a super model in a moo moo its good content but the vessel leaves something to be desired

Have you seen arguments as to why canned beer is superior? Provided you pour into a glass, which you should anyway, can is better. I'd look at it more like a supermodel in a bikini. The bikini isn't really that great to look at but that's not really what we're looking at anyway ;)

Have you seen arguments as to why canned beer is superior? Provided you pour into a glass, which you should anyway, can is better. I'd look at it more like a supermodel in a bikini. The bikini isn't really that great to look at but that's not really what we're looking at anyway ;)

Exactly. We are only really concerned with what it's like out of the package!

I vote Back in Black IPA for craft and Schlitz for non craft.

I would say Phillips IPA for craft. And for non-craft. Extra Old Stock. It's pretty terrible but I've been drinking it fishing, camping, and working on cars since I was young.

Black IPA may be the only craft beer I've had in a can. But i would say guinness for macro

Do I need to include a language warning in a section labelled "Not Safe For Work" ?

And Pagoda, I've never seen Phillips in a can. Is that new, or is it just something that they don't ship everywhere ? I know from visiting their brewery that they have a lot of smaller batches that we don't see too much of on the mainland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back