Best beer drinking tool ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahaha, there's a group of people that we have over to our house occasionally and at least once per visit, they decide to have a "Deck Chugging Race". I sent this to them and sarcastically said, "The COOL deck chuggers are using these nowadays!!"

This thing is ridiculous hahaha

lol, "Candy is Dandy but liquor is quicker!"....Why would someone try to get drunk on a purposely made low alcoholic beverage...Maybe they enjoy urination a lot! lol, often when i'm taking a leak, i throw my head back and say "Ohhh Yeah, that's the good stuff!"...:)

an invention for the same kids that drink their whiskey with a cola chaser and ask why they make it taste so bad....

Now I know I've been out of college for 10 years now but what's wrong with the traditional funnel and tube? Plus what happens when I can't reach the end to push the plunger in? No way would I trust one of my friends to not jam that thing as hard as they could.

I somehow knew you'd be on this thread ;)

and leave me wondering, are they watching me? what are these voices i keep hearing...Maybe another beer will help. lol

you can tell by my new avatar, i drink my beer slowly. But i do brew it 8%!

$60!! How much does a funnel cost from Wal Mart?!

or an auto-siphon, just prop up the fermenter and give it a pump!

the gov'ment would probably out law it then though. because if you did it next to the toilet, got a consistent flow going. they would see it as distilling right? lol

Last edited:
Back