Best 5 gallon kegs to use

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Hog

Reaction score
So, I'm just about at the Bottling/Kegging stage and I would really like to keg instead of bottle. This would be my first time kegging and I'm not sure what are the best ones to use, or where to get them. :)

Use cornelius kegs. The big question is ball-lock vs pin-lock. You can argue all day about them but really it's personal choice.

As for sources -- that's half the fun :)

G-Hog said:
So, I'm just about at the Bottling/Kegging stage and I would really like to keg instead of bottle. This would be my first time kegging and I'm not sure what are the best ones to use, or where to get them. :)

You can get a full cornie keg setup including co2 tank and all hoses and attachments for under $175.00
Try widest supplies.com or northernbrewers.com both are awesome sites

You can get a full cornie keg setup including co2 tank and all hoses and attachments for under $175.00
Try widest supplies.com or northernbrewers.com both are awesome sites

Thanks guys. I'm looking for two kegs at this time. I'll check their sites and see what they have.

Back