Bernie Brewer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short Drive

Brewer Baseball!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday man.

bernie_288x235.jpg

Bernies fan site

Hapy Birthday to the Biggest Brewers fan I know. And the only person I know who likes Old Milwaukee. I'll tip back a beer for you tonight. No they will not be Old Milwaukee.

Many happy returns! I hope you have a good one, with lots of good food and of course good beer!

Happy birthday, old man!

From the 2 month younger Yooper.

Thanks all. It's almost time for a beverage or two. Homebrew, not Old Mil. BTW Sause I know lots of people that like Old Milwaukee. Hell, in western WI, where I deer hunt, it's on tap at all kinds of taverns. Oh, and you're the only person I know that likes Schlitz:cross:

Wow Bernie, you've gotten old!! I should know... Of course they say you're only as old as you feel. Here's hoping you feel better than I do!

Happy Birthday!

BlindLemonLars said:
Wow Bernie, you've gotten old!! Of course they say you're only as old as you feel.

Happy Birthday!

I FEEL old. My hip is acting up today, and it is killing me. It's nothing that a few Belgians shouldn't cure though. Oh and my ass hurts right now, but that's only because my kids gave me my birthday spankings- all 44 of them.:eek:

Bernie Brewer said:
I FEEL old. My hip is acting up today, and it is killing me. It's nothing that a few Belgians shouldn't cure though. Oh and my ass hurts right now, but that's only because my kids gave me my birthday spankings- all 44 of them.:eek:
Bernie, 44 kids?

Back