Bells Brewery Tour?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
Does any one know anything about Bells Brewery Tours? I was at the MMBA (michigan mountain bike association) swap meet and they were raffling off VIP brewery tour tickets.

I did not bid on them but am regretting because I want to go on the tour and will be out in Kalamazoo next weekend.

I cant find anything about it on there site, has any one ever been there?

I don't know anything about it sorry, but if you find something out let me know cause I've drove by it a couple times and want to check it out.

I go to WMU, where abouts are you?

Well I went to the eccentric cafe in Kalamazoo, it was pretty cool, no tours, did have a sandwich.

the place was cool, a bit weird walking in the first time, but would go back next time im in town. got some expedition stout to go.

I also went out to New Holland, and really dug the place, and the selection of high gravity beers, I highly recommend going here.

I have not tiured there, but go to Kzoo a fair amount. I know they sell brewing supplies there though. I'm curious to go there. I went to Michigan Brewing Company this week and had a beer or two and got a tour. Great place! Really cool informal tour. I'd love to go back again and have some more of their beer on tap.

Back