Bell's beer mirror

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

SCBrewster

Reaction score
I am a Michigan native and home is not far from bells brewery. I now live in South Carolina and would like to get a bells beer mirror for my bar. Anyone know of where/how to get them? I have seen them at bars and such but they don't have them for sale on their website

OP
S

SCBrewster

Reaction score
So it sounds like the mirror is a lost cause

OP
S

SCBrewster

Reaction score
Yeah I see that. I was just really looking for a mirror or something cool like that. I saw a Craigslist post in ft Wayne for one but I'm nowhere near that and the guy wanted like 2-300 for it. I think at most I would pay 100.

ThatGeekGuy

Reaction score
Try sending an email to their customer service department, often they'll sell you stuff that isn't on the website if you ask nice and have a good story. That's how I got a Full Sail tap handle for my kegerator, cheaper than a used one on eBay.

OP
S

SCBrewster

Reaction score
Really? That's awesome! I should try that out. I emailed one of their departments but never heard back. Maybe I'll try customer service

OP
S

SCBrewster

Reaction score
Good news!! Well kind of good haha. Bells customer service emailed me back. They sold out a year ago but have a new design in the process

kimik

Reaction score
I am a Michigan native and home is not far from bells brewery. I now live in South Carolina and would like to get a bells beer mirror for my bar. Anyone know of where/how to get them? I have seen them at bars and such but they don't have them for sale on their website
I have one I'm selling.

Natdavis777

Reaction score
You might also find who your local craft beer distributor is and get with them. I had a few buddies that worked for Monarch Beverage, one of our local distributors, and they always have cool merch. One of them ended up giving me a 10x10 Sam Adams pop up tent cover, a bunch of shirts, and some banners.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

kimik

Reaction score
I keep trying to post the picture but it's not letting me for some reason. It's on offer up. Search for zip code 85259. My name is kimi

OP
S

SCBrewster

Reaction score
Kimi, I am interested! I can't find you on offer up though. So if you can somehow get me the information and a picture and I price maybe we could make a deal!