belgian yeast and pale ales/ipas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootay

Reaction score
not sure if any of you have had flying dog brewery's raging ***** or not. it is a belgian style ipa. Im not looking to clone this beer, but id like to get a better idea of the yeast they used. Their site says "el diablo". Has anyone done a beer similar to this? Id like to get the belgian style tastes that this beer has. Im assuming its from the yeast. suggestions?

Did a google search and found a thread that was actually on this site: here.

I actually was more intrigued by your title, because I just had a Tripel IPA the other day and it was DELICIOUS!!

I'm not a big fan of Belgian beers or yeast, nor do I have much experience with them, so I wanted to be somewhat helpful, knowing otherwise my post wouldn't have been at all helpful, and would just be an excuse for me to rant of my love of this Belgian Tripel style IPA I was just recently turned on to. The brewery was called Augusta in St Louis.

Good luck! I'll have to look out for the Raging B!tch! :D

im not a huge fan of belian beers either, but i really enjoyed raging *****.

not sure how i missed that thread, i thought i searched on here but perhaps my lack of sleep is getting the best of me. its looking like 575 might be the strain to use. Ill have to pick up a pack with my next order and give it a whirl

Back